Friday, March 19, 2010

The weekend begins

TGIF here comes another weekend. I think I will take it slow this weekend and chill @ the house, and work on my new blog I have yet to learn how to upload videos lol. So I think that will be my task for the weekend. There is also a lot of movies I would love to catch up on "Our Family Wedding, Shutter Island, Bounty Hunter and some other's so we shall see. I also have been catching up on old movies I join Blockbuster online so I've been looking at some older movies. Maybe I will write a review about those movies I have seen. TTYL
P.S. I'm still not sure if I want to share my blog with my family and friends I might need too use my blog to talk about them lol.
I use to vent about people on my facebook page, but now most of them are my friends and I can't talk about them how I use too shhhhhh don't tell them that.

No comments:

Post a Comment