Friday, March 19, 2010

Beyonce hit the $3 million mark

My girl Beyonce ranked in over $3million dollars on her new fragrance Heat after only 1 short mth on the stands @ retailers. Its reported that over 72,000 bottles have been moved this is really impressive. I'm so happy for her. However the Queen of celebrity fragrance is none other than Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds with over 67 million for just last year damn just think how much she has made since white diamonds have came out this lady is loaded. Beyonce is off to a great start and could catch up with Ms Taylor one of these days. I have not had a chance to smell Heat yet, but I must make my way down to a Macy's real soon to smell Beyonce sweet success. I had read somewhere Ashanti had a fragrance out and it was being sold @ the .99 cent store I wonder how much she ranked lol. Let me stop lol. Oh and she is giveing me fever in that picture I just had to throw that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment