Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crash Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the past year I have put on so much weight I'm not even sure how much I weigh now. I'm to afraid to even get on a scale. My weight is the cause of my depression and feeling sorry for myself. I just eat, eat and eat some more to make myself feel better. For the past 6 years me and my friend always go to Houston TX pride "Splash" so last year I said this was going to be my last year. That was when I first started gaining weight and plus I was getting older and I felt like the crowds were getting younger. I so was not into the whole scene of things last year, but while I was there I meet this young man that lives in D.C. and we have stayed in touch ever since then. Well I was talking to him today and he told me he was going to Splash again and yall know I have to go see him. I have not seen him in over a year and DC is not around the corner. Plus with my finiacil situation a trip to DC in not in the budget so I can not pass this up, but there is just 1 problem Im fat as hell now lol Im noramly 160-165 but now Im gonna guess Im like 215 maybe a lil more. So you know what this means crash diet is coming on I have to lose as much weight as I can by then. Im going for atleast 48 pounds and I have 6 weeks. I know that's what I said but come along with me on this ride and see what happens. I will start on Monday and I will weigh in on Monday as well. So pray for me cause I'm gonna need it and if anyone has any tips for me please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment