Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dancing with the Stars 2010


Dancing with the stars is back and the 1st episode will appear on this Monday 22ND 2010. This year they have a great cast and I can't wait to see what type of drama will happen this year espically with Ms Shannon Doherty you know drama follows her wherever she goes.
I see Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8 is back ugh I don't like this woman she was awful to her husband Jon and I do not feel sorry for her not 1 little bit. I remember when I use to watch that show in the early years I told my friend he was going to leave that woman if she keeps treating him this way 2 or 3 years later he left. Her 15min of fame is over with so she had to go and try and grab it somewhere else I'm so over Kate I hope they vote her off fast. Oh and another thang a reality TV person does not make you a star or celebrity.
My Girl Nicey Nash will be on there I can wait to see her in action along with Ms Pam Anderson. Don't forget to watch on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment