Friday, March 19, 2010

Jesse James Apologizes To Sandra Bullock Following Infidelity Rumor

Now I have to tell you I'm upset and shocked by this. Jesse James which is Oscar winners Sandra Bullock's husband has released an apology to his wife and kids for "the rumors" that have been spread about him stepping out on Sandra. I have read he has not denied or admitted to any wrong doing, but I'm thinking what the hell are you apologizing for then.
It's so sad because this should be a very happy time for Sandra she won an Oscar that she never thought in a million years she would even be nominated for, and she gets on stage thanking him for all this stuff and he "alleged" has been stepping out. First Brad & Jen then Reese and Ryan I can not take 1 more Hollywood split lol. Here is what he had to say according to omg.yahoo.com

"I deserve everything bad that is coming my way"
You damn right you do. Sandra I love you and you were funny as hell in The Proposal. I hope everything works out for the best for her. It just goes to show everything in Hollywood does not glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment