Monday, April 12, 2010

My crash diet Week 2

Ok Week 2 was really really hard for me. I went to a basketball game with some friends and there was nothing there for me too eat, but OMG there was so many things that I wanted to eat nachos,burgers, fries. You name it and it was there so while all my friends got all that stuff the only thing I could get was some damn peanuts and a bottle of water that cost me $8.00. Then after going to the bathroom I found these honey roasted peacans that I love so much that has nothing but sugar on them. So feeling so restricted I got the pecans and then the next day I went to the Waffle House and got some waffles that I had been craving and OMG it was so so good. So I thought that week was gonna be such a bust but I ended up knocking off 8 pounds so I was happy about that 18 pounds in 2weeks. I was feeling good about the 18 ponds until I went and took mt drivers licences pictures today and I saw how fat my face was and got a little sad, but the fight must go on hopefully this week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment