Sunday, April 4, 2010

My crash diet Week 1

Okay so today was the weigh in for my crash diet. I have 6 weeks to try and drop as many pounds as I can. I set a very high and crazy goal of 48 pounds in 6 weeks, and today the scale told me I lost 10 big ones!!!!! I was so so excited and thrilled and now I'm going into week 2 and its getting a little harder, but I'm going to stay strong and keep it up.
I still have not made a decision about the Houston trip or My Lil brothers graduation, I think I will make a decision in 4 weeks when I see what this body is looking like. Ive been waiting to see this man again for an whole year and I just don't want him to see me all fat lol. So in 4 weeks if it does not look like I will be tight and right. Off to the graduation I go and I will try and plan a trip to DC later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment