Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Game is BACK 4 real this time


So its official according to BET.com and other cast members on their twitter accounts The Game is back. I'm so excited I hope everyone has got caught up with all of the reruns on BET I know I have. I'm jogging thru my mind and I can't think of any other "Black" show with an all black cast that is on right now. So this will be a major step up for Black Hollywood. I think they are going to come out swinging with special guest stars and the whole nine yard. This show has gained a whole new fan base just from the reruns on BET. Man this is so good cause that whole male cast can get it talking about some sexy men lol and they had them all in their under ware and stuff great day for the black gays as well. We have to make sure we support them and watch this show, let's give them the rating they deserve. I have to have a Game premiere party lol. Not sure when they will go back into production but like that said its on.

No comments:

Post a Comment