Saturday, April 3, 2010

Badu gets FINED


The Dallas police department has formally charged Ms Badu. They have slapped Ms. Badu with a disorderly conduct charge and a citation will be issued.
I must say even has a fan of Badu and this new album I think its only fair she is fined. I myself thought the video was a little bit too much, and you know Im wayyy out there lol. I think that same video could have been achieved in a studio green room or even in a somewhat less busy area of the city where there are no kids walking around looking @ a grown woman's Kat. If I was a parent or even had my niece or nephew with me I think I would be upset. If it was just me or some friends I would have no problem with it.
Parents are the ones who get to decided what their children will be exposed to. No one should make that decision for you no matter what kind of message you are trying to spread. .I'm so very thankful that's all they are trying to do with Ms Badu is a fine. You know they can be real ugly when it comes too our people or things they don't understand.
I still say go get this CD I love it and I think she is a great artist that just maybe bad a wrong choice after all she is only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment